The Microchem 4000-111 Chemical Protective Coverall Green provides protection with permeation tested against over 180 chemicals, including chemical warfare agents.This Ansell chemical protective suit is anti-static, comfortable & lightweight.
- A unique multi-layer barrier fabric protective clothing renowned for its lightweight, yet robust textile feel and exceptional barrier to organic & inorganic chemicals.
- Ansell Microchem 4000-111 hazmat suit provides protection with permeation tested against over 180 chemicals, including chemical warfare agents
- Comfortable textile improves wearer acceptance
- Anti static chemical protective clothing tested according to EN 1149-5
- Designed to protect with coverall features including dual zip systems and double cuffs
- Safety overall that is ultrasonically welded & taped seams
- Ansell Microchem ® 4000 chemical protective coverall is available in 4 sizes namely small, medium, large and x-large
- Price is for a set of 5 pieces
Ansell Microchem ® 4000 Chemical protective coverall is designed to provide an exceptional barrier against organic and inorganic chemicals and biological agents.Ansell Microchem 4000-111 Safety protective overall is ultrasonically welded & taped seams - a feature throughout the Microchem ® 4000 range, this seam technology produces high quality safety suit with the highest barrier to liquids and particulates.
Recommended Applications:Chemical handling / transportation, Oil-based mud protection, Hazardous waste remediation, Sewage purification installations, Industrial / tank cleaning, HAZMAT Emergency Response (i.e. Level B), Pharmaceutical, Mining, Agriculture, Suitable for use in EX Zones.
3M Microchem 4000-111 Chemical Protective coverall green meet the following European Norms:-
- Type 3 EN14605 Liquid tight suit
- Type 4 EN14605 Spray tight suit
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry particle suit
- EN14126 Barrier to infective agents
- EN1073-2 Barrier to radioactive particulates - Class 1
- EN1149-5 Anti-static