Face masks are important in preventing the spread of viruses. Face or surgical mask creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. If worn properly, a surgical mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Surgical masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others.
- Provide nose and mouth protection against bacteria, viruses, dust, pollen and more.
- 3-ply non woven fabric, soft and comfortable
- 3rd party tested to meet standards and codes, certified
- High BFE & PFE filtration efficiency
- Manufactured to conform to standard: GB/T32610-2016 - Daily use, non-medical
- Splash resistance, lightweight & odorless
- Come with adjustable nose strip and round elastic ear loop to give basic protection
- One size fits all.
- Price is for one pack of 50 pieces.
- Packing: Plastic bag. No box.
Applications: • Daily outdoor use • Dental • Food Handling • Production • Industrial Manufacturing • Cleaning Work • Gardening
3-ply face masks are not to be shared and are not intended to be used more than once. If your face mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing through the mask becomes difficult, you should remove the face mask, discard it safely, and replace it with a new one. To safely discard your face mask mask, place it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash. Wash your hands after handling the used mask.
Note: Add more to Cart to get Shipping within Peninsular at RM 5.50 for up to 5kg. Free shipping within Peninsular for above RM 500.