Crosby G-2100 Subsea Shackles allows users to secure heavy-loads easily and safely in water. These subsea shackles are specially forged for toughness and reliability in even the most demanding work conditions and are corrosion resistant. Furthermore, these subsea shackles from Crosby have their permanent load limit stamped on for easy identification. Thanks to their quenched and tempered alloy pins, the heaviest loads are of no worry.
- Load capacity of 2 to 21 metric tons
- Specially forged alloy pins that have undergone quenching and tempering for extra strength
- Bright yellow finish
- Release and retrieve mechanism
- Forged alloy bow
- Fatigue rated
- Threaded bolt
- Certified by several accredited bodies
- Safe working load limit embossed on the shackle
- Includes monkey fists
Use these subsea shackles when you need to secure your chains with confidence in water.