3M 6502QL rugged respirator combines comfort, durability & stability.The proprietary quick latch design of this acid respirator offers an easy, one-hand touch drop-down mechanism for putting the facepiece on and/off while moving in & out of contaminated areas.
- Resilient silicone faceseal provides comfort, durability, and stability with a soft but firm seal
- Quick Latch mechanism makes it easy to drop down the respirator from face without removing head straps
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve of the 3M 6502QL rugged respirator helps reduce heat and moisture to make breathing easier
- Low profile half facepiece design offers a wide field of view and compatibility with welding and grinding shields
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging of face shields
- This acid respirator provides respiratory protection against harmful gas and vapours including Hydrogen Fluoride, Mercury Vapor or Chlorine, Organic Vapor/AcidGas/Ammonia/Methylamine/Formaldehyde
- Comes in medium (M) size
- Pack of 5 pieces
The 3M™ rugged comfort quick latch half facepiece reusable respirator 6500 Series provides respiratory protection in harsh, dirty environments against airborne contaminants. This facepiece combines comfort, durability, and stability with a firm, lightly textured silicone faceseal and strong body construction.
The proprietary quick latch design of the 3M 6502QL rugged respirator eliminates the need to remove a hard hat or face shield when lowering or raising the respirator. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this acid respirator helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
While being the lightest silicone 3M facepiece, it is still rugged enough to withstand long hours and extreme conditions. The resilient silicone faceseal offers an extended facepiece life, even keeping its shape in high-heat environments.
A durable, long-lasting respirator, the 6500 Series facepiece is rugged enough to help withstand extreme conditions and long hours, yet comfortable to wear. The sleek, low-profile design helps to give a worker a wide field of view that better suits compact work spaces and close proximity to coworkers.