3M 7502 silicone respirator uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable & durable respiratory protection. This half facepiece respirator comes with 3M Cool Flow™ Valve, making breathing easier and reduces heat & moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
- Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier
- High quality silicone respirator that comes with a dual-mode head harness that adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Silicone respirator with exhalation valve cover that directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- The 3M 7502 silicone respirator is color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identification
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 5 pieces
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this silicone respirator provides respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
3M silicone respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort. Head harness may be adjusted to drop down when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat). NIOSH tested and approved the 7500 Series with 3M™ cartridges, filters or supplied air systems that are effective in reducing breathing of certain airborne contaminants.
Area of use: abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting.