The 3M 8247 R95 Particulate Respirator helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. The carbon layers in this disposable 3M 8247 R95 particulate respirator help reduce nuisance levels of organic vapors.
- NIOSH Approved R95
- Carbon layer helps reduce nuisance levels of organic vapors
- The 3M 8247 R95 Particulate Respirator has a collapse resistant shell
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Advanced Electrostatic Media - with highly charged microfibers to enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
- Price is for 2 boxes with 20-piece/per box.
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.Its adjustable noseclip and soft nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
The 3M 8247 R95 Particulate Respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection. This disposable 3M 8247 R95 particulate respirator has a two-strap design with dual point attachment to provide a secure fit.3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
Foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present. Other applications include grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non-oil environments and other dusty operations