Medcare TI-2000 Transport Incubator features a double wall acrylic hood with side door design enabling the bassinet to be able to be pulled out from under the hood. This model of infant incubator includes a height adjustable unit, oxygen supply system and even an observation lamp. Along with two temperature control modes, with functions to set air temperature, baby temperature and the internal battery voltage to be displayed accurately and correctly to ensure the best workflow and procedures.
- Two temperature control modes: Air mode and Baby mode controlled by micro-computer;
- Use AC Power and DC Power alternatively, DC 12V or DC 24V Power on the ambulance;
- Set temperature, air temperature, baby temperature and internal battery voltage can be displayed separately;
- Failure alarm indication;
- Can be equipped with >37_ temperature set function;
- Double wall Acrylic glass hood with side door so that the bassinet can be pulled out from it;
- Natural air flow humidity;
- The height of whole unit can be adjusted;
- Oxygen supply system;
- Observation lamp.
Medcare TI-2000 Transport Incubator is designed with a micro-computer built-in that features an air mode and baby mode. This model of infant incubator is powered by both AC power and DC power, enabling use of this infant incubator in ambulatory situations with DC 12V and DC 24V. Safety features include a failure alarm indication and a set >37_ temperature function which coupled along with the models natural air flow humidity makes it great for clinical use.